Window Solutions specializes in replacement windows and doors that offer quality service in Lakeside, CA, and surrounding areas. Our company is family-owned and operated for over 50 years and has gained the popularity of providing quality replacement windows and doors for commercial and residential clients. We offer a wide variety of window and door options unlike most of our competitors and we sell several of the top manufacturer’s product lines. Give us a call today at (619) 258-0515.
If you are going to spend money on home improvement projects, then it makes sense to install the highest quality materials you can find. At Window Solutions, we are committed to the satisfaction of every customer, giving you unbeatable results when you choose our services. When you are ready for replacement windows and doors in Lakeside, CA, we invite you to call us for a consultation.
The process is easy: schedule an in-home consultation so we can see the windows you are replacing. Our team member will complete a thorough inspection to help you decide if the timing is right for window replacement. We’ll listen to your needs, talk about the possibilities, then dial in the installation plan that is a perfect fit for your preferences.
Here are a few things you should know about these services:
Why Install Replacement Windows and Doors in Lakeside, CA?
Is it worth the investment to put new doors and windows in your home? Talk to us about the many benefits of these services. You’ll see that replacement windows should be at the top of your priority list because of the many benefits you’ll gain from these services.
These are just a few of the reasons why our customers want these home improvement upgrades:
- Energy Efficiency: Leaky windows affect the efficiency of your home. If the windows are old and outdated, then it means that you have too much thermal transfer happening. When the weather heats up, you are running the air conditioner and cooling the neighborhood at the same time! Install new energy-efficient products so you can keep the cool air inside – helping to reduce your utility bill and decrease your carbon footprint at the same time.
- Home Investment: Look at the numbers to see how new windows and doors will affect your home investment. Yes, you’ll need to pay money out of pocket for the installation. But this investment can boost your property value, which pays off big when you are ready to sell. Plus, the monthly utility savings can add up over time. With the right financing plan, it can make sense to upgrade your home.
- Stylish Appearance: Aesthetics matter, especially if you are looking for ways to improve first impressions when people visit your home. New doors and windows give the exterior of your home a facelift. You can modernize an older home with quality products. At the same time, you will notice an improvement in the indoor aesthetics as well.
- Natural Light: Enjoy the benefits of natural light inside your home. Wide, beautiful windows brighten the room and lift your mood, helping you feel optimistic about each day. Choose windows with special UV protection, so you can enjoy the sunshine without worrying about damage to your carpet or furniture.
- Environmental Protection: Global warming is a concern for many people, which is why families are looking for ways to reduce their use of fossil fuels. One crucial step is to decrease wasted energy at home. Modern windows give you good protection to maximize energy efficiency, so you can feel good knowing you are doing your part to protect our beautiful planet. Also, consider investing in solar panels to tap into the powerful combo of an energy-efficient home run by a clean source of energy.
What are your motivations for replacement windows and doors in Lakeside, CA? Talk to our team at Window Solutions about the benefits listed above. We’ll help you find new products to fit your needs, creating a quality home you can enjoy with your family and talk to you about window replacement trends.
Getting Started: Call for Pro Recommendations
Sometimes, DIY makes sense when you are working on home improvements. For example, almost anyone can buy the supplies to paint the interior of their home. But major projects, like window installation, require professional services. Not only is pro installation needed for the material warranties, but an experienced team brings the right skills and tools to get the job done right.
If you make a mistake on a DIY attempt for window installation, it can be a costly problem! Save yourself time and money by hiring a pro team to complete the project. Choose Window Solutions and have confidence knowing that your satisfaction is always our priority. We offer competitive pricing and unbeatable results for every customer.
Find the Best Windows and Doors for Your Home
When you are ready to learn about home upgrade options, we invite you to schedule a consultation for replacement windows and doors in Lakeside, CA. Reach out to our team at your convenience to discuss available options. Window Solutions is one of the leading providers in the area, offering ongoing support and an unblemished reputation. Visit our showroom at 11632 Riverside Dr, Lakeside, CA 92040. Call any time to book your in-home consultation with a pro contractor: (619) 258-0515.
Replacement Windows & Doors FAQs
What is the best time of year to buy replacement windows?
- Springtime is the best time of the year to buy replacement windows. Since spring often brings with it the desire for a fresh start, homeowners begin to evaluate the state of their home and plan for summer renovations. Although spring is often thought of as the best time of year to buy replacement windows, the actual window installation itself is not necessarily seasonal. Learn more.
Should you replace all windows at once?
- If you have more financial flexibility, it is recommended to replace multiple if not all windows at once. You can improve the look and energy efficiency of your home in the long run. You can also save in labor costs as opposed to replacing windows one at a time. Learn more.
How much should I pay for replacement windows?
- The average window replacement cost is between $300 and $1,800 per window. The national window replacement cost averages around $100 to $650 per window, depending on window frame material and glass type, among other factors. Labor also adds to the overall window replacement cost which can run approximately $100 to $300 per window. Learn more.